Register Here for Free Webinars Featuring Marcia Avner
The Idaho Asset Building Network invites you to join us for a free 5-part webinar series on advocacy. Many people lack the tools they need to become effective advocates. Misconceptions, unease of the political process and a fear of “breaking the rules” prevent many from being full participants. The bottom line is that decisions will get made with or without your voice! For many nonprofits, advocacy is becoming an essential part of meeting mission. Nonprofits have the power to shape policies, advance their values and set priorities!
The Idaho Asset Building Network is pleased to feature Marcia Avner, (www.marciavner.com) a leading national expert with over 40 years’ experience in public policy & civic engagement. She is the author of “The Lobbying and Advocacy Handbook for Nonprofit Organizations.”
Click Here to download a flyer to print and share.
Dates and Times:
This webinar meets 5 times. Attendees are expected to attend all 5 sessions.
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MDT
- Thursday, October 8, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MDT
- Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MDT
- Thursday, November 19, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MST
- Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM MST